Today’s morning meeting was longer as our first major assignment was due, the problem statement. We also decided to switch up our seating arrangement as Joe doesn’t like assigned seats. Joe opened each of our problem statements and read them aloud. After, we all discussed about possible improvements and understanding exactly what each of us were doing in our labs. Each of us tended to use jargon specific to the lab/area we were working in, which was interesting. Also, It was cool to see some of the work my fellow interns were working on. In the lab I continued to gather data on the pairwise mixtures of the standard set of pigments. I made sure to take enough data recordings as some the spectra can get disoriented at times and with more data points a more accurate spectra can be created.
Today, was the final day of my internship. This was a great opportunity and I had my final presentation today.The presentations started once family members, faculty and staff, and other professors arrived and I was fourth to present. I gave my presentation and afterwards was relived that it was over. Also, congressman Joe Morelle made an appearance, which was exciting. We all got to meet with him and talk to him about the internship. Afterwards he gave a small speech and we took some pictures. Later we were all presented with our certificates of achievement. The internship was a unique and rewarding experience that will help me in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment