Today our morning meeting was unique as we got to visit the drone lab. We got see large drones and learned about how they work. These large drones are capable of holding a payload of 15 pounds. In general the drones are mounted with multiple cameras so that once taken in the field they can gather all types of data and use only the required data to solve a specific problem. Later I set up the LFEPR and I gathered new data for the mixtures. Then I began compiling the large data set and ran it through the algothirum.
Today, was the final day of my internship. This was a great opportunity and I had my final presentation today.The presentations started once family members, faculty and staff, and other professors arrived and I was fourth to present. I gave my presentation and afterwards was relived that it was over. Also, congressman Joe Morelle made an appearance, which was exciting. We all got to meet with him and talk to him about the internship. Afterwards he gave a small speech and we took some pictures. Later we were all presented with our certificates of achievement. The internship was a unique and rewarding experience that will help me in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment