Today at our morning meeting we went over each of our presentation outlines. We all gave feedback on each other’s outlines and suggested improvements. Later I worked on making different types of ways to represent some of the collected data. I organized the spectras and data points and started forming some of them together. I also used the LFEPR and recorded some more spectra.
Today, was the final day of my internship. This was a great opportunity and I had my final presentation today.The presentations started once family members, faculty and staff, and other professors arrived and I was fourth to present. I gave my presentation and afterwards was relived that it was over. Also, congressman Joe Morelle made an appearance, which was exciting. We all got to meet with him and talk to him about the internship. Afterwards he gave a small speech and we took some pictures. Later we were all presented with our certificates of achievement. The internship was a unique and rewarding experience that will help me in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment