Today
we began our in-meeting by discussing some upcoming dates such as
optional seminars that seemed interesting and our first major
assignment, the problem statement. After, I did more research on EPR and
revised operating the low frequency EPR machine. I went through the process of turning the machine on as it requires multiple steps. Also, the other college students
and I then began looking at a set of ink samples given by the director
to analyze. We started putting the samples on the MOUSE on the EPR
machine and collected some spectra. During one point the MOUSE started heating up so we had to use a fan to cool it down. Today was even more interesting as I learned more about the machine.
Today, was the final day of my internship. This was a great opportunity and I had my final presentation today.The presentations started once family members, faculty and staff, and other professors arrived and I was fourth to present. I gave my presentation and afterwards was relived that it was over. Also, congressman Joe Morelle made an appearance, which was exciting. We all got to meet with him and talk to him about the internship. Afterwards he gave a small speech and we took some pictures. Later we were all presented with our certificates of achievement. The internship was a unique and rewarding experience that will help me in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment